Index of this post
TravelArtWay’s hotel choice for Manhattan, New York
After you’ve chosen Manhattan as your next travel destination, you want to make the best choice when it comes to the wide range of hotels Manhattan has to offer.
A decision which depends on many factors, like price, quality, services included, distance to the main attractions, ambience, rooms, luxury, et cetera.
Trying to find the best place – while there’s such a huge offer, isn’t that easy. That’s why I’ve made a selection of the best hotels in Manhattan that may help you out. Divided in four segments (depending on your budget & personal preferences).
Criteria for hotels chosen:
The criteria chosen are quite simple. Besides being a hotel – so, NOT an apartment or room for rent – I’ve selected places which are :
- Centrally located (*)
- Provide rooms with private bathroom
- Received good guest reviews (8+)
- Have a free cancelation policy
- Are providing free wifi
(*) Centrally located means within walking distance of certain attractions. Not all! To see it all you’ll need transport. The metro system is one way to get around. Or else, the bus, hire a cab or use the Hop-on Hop-off Tourist Bus.
* For more info on Getting around, go back to the blog post on Best Things to Do in Manhattan + Tips & Ideas.
Segments by budget
I’ve chosen 3 hotels in 4 segments:
- Low Budget ($100-$200 per night)
- Midrange ($200-$300 per night)
- High End ($300-$450 per night)
- Top End (over $450 per night)
* Prices are checked every now & then and may vary by the season. That is, high season & low season.
Best Low Budget hotels in Manhattan
Hotels which charge between $100 and $200 per night.
- EVEN Midtown East – Midtown
2. Hilton Garden Inn New York/Manhattan – Chelsea
3. Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott New York Manhattan – near Times Square
Midrange hotels, New York City
Hotels which charge between $200 and $300 per night.
- The Pearl Hotel – near Times Square
2. Riu Plaza Manhattan – near Times Square
3. Hilton Garden Inn NYC Financial Center/Manhattan – Downtown
High End hotels, Manhattan
Hotels which charge between $300 and $450 per night.
- CitizenM New York – near Times Square
2. Carnegie Hotel – near Central Park
3. Residence Inn by Marriott New York Manhattan – near Central Park
Top End hotels, New York City
Hotels which charge over $450 per night.
- Times Square EDITION New York – neat Times Square
2. Conrad New York – Midtown
3. InterContinental New York Barclay Hotel – Midtown
Knowing full well that every traveller or tourist has his or her own wishes, I still hope to have made your choice for the best hotel in Manhattan a little easier.
If not, you can also: Find the best hotels in Manhattan for yourself.
For an overview of all travel posts of my blog, go to: The Home Page.
If you want general tips & ideas on What to Do in Manhattan, go to: My New York Post.
- Final message, for fellow travel writers & bloggers: TravelPayOuts is a global integrated affiliate program focused exclusively on travel offers. If it works for me, it will probably work for you too: TravelPayOuts.